Tuesday, August 28, 2007

every new beginning ...

... comes from some other beginning's end.

Today it was my last day at the RVP/ONP. I worked there for about 1 year and 11 months (started in october 2005), as webdesigner. My colleages described me as a crazy person, I guess they were right ... :-).

co-workers from over there, if you read this: TAKE CARE AND THANKS FOR EVERYTHING !!! I will never forget about you all, even not at 40 000 ft. ASL with a crew of nice female flight attendants ;-). Don't forget to do the scrum meetings on time, don't spend too much time at the coffee machine and don't forget to feed the plants ! ;-)

Hasta la proxima, chicos y chicas, que te vayan bien !!

2 comments:

Jerarckill said...

Hey Pieter! You were the one to feed the plants this week!
lazy bastard!

And tell me, where have you put your laptop? Took it with you? I need it for another colleague!

Have a nice day baby.

Jer

Christophe said...

Have a nice flight crazy limburgse designer. And be sure I wont forget the free tickets you promised me ^^.

Camuc