Tuesday, September 18, 2007

day 02

Today was the first day we had "meteo" ... and to get into the right mood for that, there was this morning ... RAIN. The typical belgian rain. Anyway, I went trough it with my bike, to the railway station, arrived there really on time (good to know for tomorrow), took the train to Kortenberg (direct and only 10 minutes !), then again by bike to SFA (at least I'll practise sport 4 times a day :p), this time they received the fax from SFA with my name on it @ the security entrance :-), drank a coffee with my other classmates and went to the classroom on time.
And then we waited ... and waited ... the teacher wasn't there and wouldn't come. Normally we would have had 3 hours Mass and Balance, instead of that we went to the departure area of the airport to drink something. Expensive but sweet :-). Some of us went into the B-terminal, but since I don't have my airport badge already I wasn't allowed :(. Another time then !

In the afternoon, we had meteo. Interesting, but also not easy. The book of Instrumentation is crying for attention, gonna have a look at it now ;-)

Hasta maƱana !

No comments: