Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AZ: first mission (M21)

August the 26th: a quick briefing about the archer, a walkaround (external check) with one of our instructors, studying in the afternoon, short night, wake up call at 3:30 o'clock and one hour later towards the airport for our first mission. Although the weather wasn't really perfect for a first flight (thunderstorms in the vicinity), we prepared everything and we were able to take off with only half an hour delay. First Olivier (my flightmate) flew, after him it was my turn ... exiting! Of course the instructor helped me a bit, but I managed to take the N4177L safely into the air and keep it there :-). After takeoff (from RWY 04R) we made a left turn towards the practise area in the north. I did the approach, the instructor the landing. Tomorrow I'll have M22. Again some pictures to make you ppl jealous ;-):
AZ - First fl...


cheers!


No comments: